Over 250 popular magazine titles, both Australian and international, are available to borrow and download, free of charge. You can view them on your pc/desktop, tablet or smartphone.
How to download:
– Login with your library card and create an account on the WAPLDMC site.
– Click on a magazine title to checkout, and then click on the blue checkout button.
– If you are logged in, it will give the option to ‘keep browsing’ for more magazines, or ‘start reading’.
– ‘Start reading’ will take you to the Zinio.com site. You will need to click “Create a Zinio account” in the pop up screen to proceed.
– Once logged in, your Reading List will display, which are all the magazines you have currently checked out. These magazines remain in your Reading List until you delete them.
To read on a tablet or phone:
– Download the Zinio app from the app store/Google Play store. Sign in with your Zinio.com account and magazines from your Reading List will show up in the app, ready to download.
– Tap on a magazine to download.
– To delete any titles from the app, tap on edit on the top right of the screen, then the “cross” that appears on the titles you wish to delete.