Need inspiration to get going for 2017? We have lots of creative ideas and information for your resolutions for the coming year.
In 2017 you could :
- Grow your own food
- Run a marathon or just get fit enough to run with the dog
- Start a creative journal
- Explore Western Australia’s forests
- Change your thinking and improve your outlook
- Learn about the history of Fremantle
- Learn a language or brush up on a rusty one
- Get organised and declutter the home
- Get involved – learn more about the political system. Also the Fremantle Volunteer Service can help if you want to get more involved in the community
- Add some new dad jokes to your repertoire
- Learn to play the ukulele
If you’re not already a library member, join for free.
And of course, if you’d like to read more this year, here’s a few suggestions to get you started.
Get ready for a great new year!