Autumn is a great time to get cleaning and tidying. Sweep away the cobwebs, clear the rooms and get decluttering.
Marie Kondo is the organiser of the moment – find out why she’s so popular:
- The life-changing magic of tidying up : the Japanese art of decluttering and organizing / Marie Kondo
- Spark joy : an illustrated guide to the Japanese art of tidying / Marie Kondo
Here are some more recommendations for getting things sorted:
- Organizing from the inside out : the foolproof system for organizing your home, your office, and your life / Julie Morgenstern.
- Lighten up : love what you have, have what you need, be happier with less / Peter Walsh.
- The get organized answer book : practical solutions for 275 questions on conquering clutter, sorting stuff, and finding more time and energy / Jamie Novak.
If you’ve had enough of organising stuff, here are some books that offer a solution:
- L’art de la simplicite : how to live more with less/ Dominique Loreau
- Simplicity / Edward De Bono.
- Stuffocation : why we’ve had enough of stuff and need experience more than ever / James Wallman.
- Everything that remains : a memoir by The Minimalists / Joshua Fields Millburn
You can get organised digitally too! We’ve got ebooks and audiobooks on that:
- Make Space: A Minimalist’s Guide to the Good and the Extraordinary / Regina Wong
- Spark Joy: A Guide to the Japanese Art of Tidying / Marie Kondo
Sorted! The Ultimate Guide to Organising Your Life – Once and for All / Lissanne Oliver
Organise Your Paperwork: From Paper Mess To Paperless / MaryAnne Bennie
The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying : A Simple, Effective Way to Banish Clutter Forever / Marie Kondo