Our brand new library catalogue is now up and running. Here’s how to access your account with lots of handy features:
- Head to the Library website and click Search the catalogue.
- On the catalogue screen, enter your Borrower ID (card number) and password. Enter letters in caps.
Your default password is the last 4 digits of card number e.g. if card number is CL118F0939066D then password is 066DClick login.
- Once logged in click My Account. Please change your password in your account for your security.
- Your library account details will display including Loans, Reservations, History and Personal Details. Click Current loans to renew items. You can also set up emails to be sent for subjects and authors you’re interested in, change your password, and update your address.
- To renew loans, click on Current loans.
Please note -items may not be able to be renewed if they are reserved, overdue for more than a week,marked as lost or interlibrary loans.
To renew all: click the Renew All button at the top if you would like to renew all items on loan
To renew specific titles: tick the boxes next to the titles you wish to renew and click the Renew Selections button.
Feedback and questions – please contact the library on 9432 9766 or email email@example.com